We are looking for an Accounting Manager to supervise, track and evaluate day-to-day activities.
Accounting Manager responsibilities include establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting,
analyzing, verifying and reporting information. We are also looking for someone to work closely with our financial management team.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Provide recommendations
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- revenue and expenditure variance analysis
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- trust account statement reconciliations,
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Experience in Management, Accounting, or a related field may be preferred.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Strong understanding of accounting, finance, and management principles.
- Exceptional math skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially bookkeeping software and MS Office.
- High level of efficiency and accuracy.
- Willingness to comply with all local, state, federal, and company regulations.
- Attention to detail and the ability to analyze large amounts of data.