We are looking to hire a highly organized administrative officer to perform all administrative and clerical duties necessary
for effective office management. The Administrative Officer's responsibilities include welcoming visitors and clients,
overseeing the activities of office cleaning staff and maintenance vendors, as well as typing and proofreading various company documents.
You should also be able to organize flights, transportation, and accommodation for company executives.
To be successful as an Administrative Officer, you should display good phone etiquette and a thorough understanding of
office management procedures. Ultimately, a top-performing administrative officer should be able to demonstrate exceptional
organizational and time management skills to complete all duties in a timely manner.
- Answering telephone calls, responding to queries, and replying to emails.
- Preparing expense reports and office budgets.
- Managing office supplies and ordering new supplies as needed.
- Systematically filing important company documents.
- Forwarding all correspondence, such as letters and packages, to staff members.
- Scheduling meetings and booking conference rooms.
- Hiring maintenance vendors to repair or replace damaged office equipment.
- Assisting the HR department with job postings and interviews.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or business management is advantageous.
- Proven experience working in an office environment.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Working knowledge of business management.
- The ability to multitask.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.